Queen Bed, Ocean View.
- Each suite offers a sea to sky view of the wild Pacific.
- Kept light and modern, the suites reflect local craftsmanship and art.
- All suites have a kitchenette, fireplace, soaker tub and heated bathroom floors.
- Daily made breakfast baked goods, in-house granola, and local tea and coffee accompany your stay.
- All linens, including duvet cover, are laundered prior to guest arrival. Towels and linens are 100% Egyptian cotton.
- The bathroom is stocked with eco-friendly toiletries in reusable containers.
- Guests have access to a shoreline hot tub overlooking our cove and southerly islands. Fantastic for stargazing, storm watching, or relaxing on a summer evening. (Until further notice, we are restricting the hot tub to one suite usage at a time, with a 45 minute time limit).
- Each suite has its own deck overlooking the ocean.
- Amenities include: wifi, hairdryer, iron and robes.
Book your stay with us.
Our Current Availability
Ucluelet: Nuu Chahl Nulth for people of the safe harbour.
Situated on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, 378 Marine Drive overlooks a cove of black rock, islands and the magnificent Pacific Ocean.
Your adventure begins with the getting here. Highway 4 winds its way through historic Cathedral Grove, the ancestral lands of the Tla-O-Qui-Aht First Nations, and Kennedy Lake, the largest lake on Vancouver Island.